Friday, December 20, 2013

I love mail

As long as it's not bills.  I mean, c'mon, who says, "Yay!  A bill!  I was looking forward to paying that!"?  No one.

I would like to preface this post by saying that I am in no way being paid to promote this.

So, you know how you get those "lovely" suggested pages and offers on Facebook these days?  Most of them I ignore, but the one for Citrus Lane stuck out to me.  They were offering a trial for $13 for a month so I decided to check it out.  The items in the box typically have a value around $25-30, so I figured it wouldn't hurt.

When filling out the info, you tell them the age and gender of your baby and everything is customized for your kiddo.

Our first box arrived in November - it arrived packaged very nicely and included lip gloss for me (value unknown)
Green Toys teether toy ($10)
Bumkins starter bib ($5)
Boon Dishwasher basket ($10)
 So, as you can see, I got more than my money's worth.  I figured with Christmas in December, I'd keep the boxes coming to see what they had to offer.  This is what came in the mail the other day:

From what I can figure out, this box is also at least $25 in value.  The rabbit and wooden toy will make great stocking stuffers for Baby B and the ornament is going to be a wonderful memento for her first Christmas.  I was going to save the lotion for the stocking too, but I really wanted to try it out.  It smells fantastic!

So far, I am extremely pleased with Citrus Lane and am looking forward to future boxes.  Who else uses them?  I would love to see what other people are getting!



If you do not have a subscription to Citrus Lane, you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment